Danish police says submarine inventor won't talk anymore

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — Danish police say submarine inventor Peter Madsen, suspected in the death of a Swedish journalist whose torso, decapitated head, legs and clothes were found in the sea off Copenhagen, won't talk with investigators anymore.

Copenhagen police investigator Jens Moeller Jensen says Madsen "doesn't want to talk now."

Moeller Jensen told the AP Wednesday that Madsen, who is in pre-trial detention, is not obliged to talk.

Kim Wall's headless torso with 15 stab wounds was found on Aug. 21. Before the other body parts were found last week, Madsen was willing to talk to investigators. Her arms are still missing.

Madsen has said Wall died after being accidentally hit by a heavy hatch in the submarine's tower. Police have found no fractures to Wall's skull.

Related News

The Latest: Russell Simmons writes response to allegations

Nov 22, 2017

The Latest: Def Jam Records mogul Russell Simmons has been accused by a model of sexual misconduct in 1991 and has penned an essay in response

Country singer Jo Dee Messina announces cancer diagnosis

Sep 6, 2017

Country singer Jo Dee Messina announced Wednesday that she has cancer and will be postponing show dates later this year.

Muhammad Ali Enterprises files $30M lawsuit against Fox

Oct 10, 2017

Muhammad Ali Enterprises is suing the Fox Broadcasting Company for more than $30 million for what it says was Fox's unauthorized use of the famed boxer's image in a video that ran just before its broadcast of the 2017 Super Bowl

You may also like these

The Latest: Russell Simmons writes response to allegations

Nov 22, 2017

The Latest: Def Jam Records mogul Russell Simmons has been accused by a model of sexual misconduct in 1991 and has penned an essay in response

Country singer Jo Dee Messina announces cancer diagnosis

Sep 6, 2017

Country singer Jo Dee Messina announced Wednesday that she has cancer and will be postponing show dates later this year.

Muhammad Ali Enterprises files $30M lawsuit against Fox

Oct 10, 2017

Muhammad Ali Enterprises is suing the Fox Broadcasting Company for more than $30 million for what it says was Fox's unauthorized use of the famed boxer's image in a video that ran just before its broadcast of the 2017 Super Bowl

Financial Markets

The Buzz Reporters bring you the latest from Hollywood, to the hottest in Bollywood in a flash.

Contact us: sales@thebuzzreporters.com

EntertainmentNews MediaOnline MediaRadioTelevision Press Broaden